A guide on
How to make payment for Zero1 Jumbo plans
Last updated 06 Dec 2022
What payment options are available?
Choose your payment options
Credit or debit card
- Ensure that you have the Zero1 mobile app installed
- You can download the Zero1 app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store
- Launch the Zero1 mobile app
- Login to your account with your mobile number or your registered email account
- Go to “Wallet” and tap “Add Card”
- Input your card details and tap “Add!”
- Send us a request to make a payment deduction for renewal
Enroll in auto-renewal with credit or debit card
We can put your Zero1 Jumbo account on auto-renewal if you have added your credit or debit card via the Zero1 mobile app. Do send us a request to enable that.
- Launch Zero1 app and retrieve your account number (3xxxxxxx)
- Launch your preferred digibank app
- Send payment request via PayNow payment form
Head down to our customer service centre at the following address:
Zero1 Customer Service Centre
8 Burn Road
(near Circle Line Tai Seng MRT Station, Exit A)
Mondays to Fridays
9:30 am to 5:30 pm
10:00 am to 5:30 pm
09:00 am to 5:30 pm
Close on Public Holidays
You can also head down to any of our Zero1 Jumbo retailers to renew your Zero1 Jumbo plans.
Send payment screenshot
If you have made a payment, do send us a proof of payment to ensure that it is recorded and credited to your account.
We are happy to help, just message us on Facebook or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org should you encounter any challenges.
At Zero1, we develop solutions for life by making it #AllAbout you, be sure that you receive #OnlyTheBest that we have to offer and strive to ensure that you live your life with #ZeroLimits.
Zero1 is a licensed Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) that provide a number of mobile plans with unlimited data. Do check out our other offerings on the Zero1 website today.
What are Zero1 Jumbo plans?
Zero1 Jumbo plans are non-contract 4G mobile plans with a 30-day validity. We currently have 2 options available, Zero1 Jumbo 60 and Zero1 Jumbo 100, which come with 60GB and 100GB of data allocation respectively.
They can be renewed early should you have finished utilising your allocation. The 30-day validity will be adjusted to start on the day of your renewal.
Should your plan expire before your renewal date, any unused data, call minutes or SMS will be forfeited.